Since Al Saqr Al Zahabi Tourism is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the service is provided. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any services at our site. Please note that our promos are offered on behalf of our respected partners and are not an issue for a refund or chargeback.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the services we supply.
All exchange orders, vouchers and tickets are offered subject to the General Information and Terms and Conditions under which such services are provided by the suppliers.
SPECIAL NOTICE: Delays, cancellations and over bookings may occur on air flights, hotels and tours, cruises, and land reservations by the participating carriers and suppliers. Al Saqr Al Zahabi Tourism cannot and will not assume responsibility for the unfortunate situation of a cancellation by supplier.
Al Saqr Al Zahabi Tourism shall not be held Liable for potential risks and any and all hazards associated with travel where injury of any type, delays or methods of doing business or substandard or negative conditions or any other adverse conditions may occur.
Deposit or payment for travel services constitutes consent to all terms, conditions of the MOU and AGENCY DISCLAIMER.
Al Saqr Al Zahabi Tourism shall not be responsible nor assume any liability for any of the following:
- Any personal injury, illness or property damage or other loss or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of any person or supplier of services, programs or accommodations. You are participating in any travel arrangements at your own risk.
- Any death, injury, illness, sickness, disease, natural disaster, injury, loss, delay, accident, expenses or defect of force majeure that may result from your travel.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover the costs of some of these items. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Any change or modifications by the supplier of itineraries, air carrier, routing, scheduling, departure date, level of accommodations, etc.
- Fluctuations in fares, rates, surcharges and/or price differentials.
- Missed Flights – It is the responsibility of the passenger to re-confirm his/her flights with the airlines. Flights may be missed due to schedule changes or other acts and air schedule changes may cause cancellations.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for using Al Saqr Al Zahabi Tourism.